LOVESONG – Poems of Connection is an uplifting volume of poetic verse that engages readers on a journey of connection to:
Pain & Grief – Hope & Restoration - Heart & Soul – Love & Desire – Nature & God.
Perfect for personal reflection and encouragement,
LOVESONG’s stirring poems reach into the avenues of the soul
to revive hope, ignite passion, and inspire freedom.
There is a LOVESONG within every human heart. Now is the time for yours to be heard!
Barnes and Noble - Paperback CLICK HERE
Barnes and Noble - Hardcover CLICK HERE
Amazon - Paperback CLICK HERE
Amazon - Hardcover CLICK HERE
LOVESONG - Endorsements and Recommendations:
"Michele's book embraces poetry from the innermost places of the heart. The vulnerability in her writings grips you through a journey that reflects on heartbreak and sorrow—triumphs and victory. There's a freedom to her poems that people from every aspect of life can relate to and benefit from. You can enjoyably read them over and over and will find yourself recalling and pondering many lines."
- Priscilla Pruitt – Mrs. International 2016, Author, God's View television co-host, International spokesperson and board of director for Safe Haven Baby Boxes, and spokesperson for National Safe Haven Alliance.) becauseIchooselove.org
"LOVESONG is nothing less than a gift of inspiration from one of God’s true artistic souls. Michele Francesca Cohen’s book of poetry will enable you to express the voice of your heart with meaningful words of connection to the Creator and His creation. I predict it will become your faithful companion as you return again and again to discover its riches."
– Barry Clingan - Senior Pastor, The Church at Trophy Lakes, Trophy Club, Texas
"A wealth of reflection in poetic verse."
- Blake Walker - Actor, Entertainer, Magician, Director - Branson, Missouri
"Michele eloquently bridges the way from darkness to light, and walks the path along with the reader. The poems in LOVESONG meet you where you're at in your journey of healing, and speak life into the deep places of the soul. This book of delicate, and hearty poems shows the compassionate heart of an angel on earth focused on the truth behind, and after pain."
- Lindsay A. Weir - Poet, Thinker, & Writer/Editor for OnFire Books Leadership Company
"From the first page, LOVESONG opens up your heart and soul to the whole of life's rich tapestry with words that sing in the night and dance with ethereal beauty. This is a treasury of poems that should be held within one's heart, and one to which you will inadvertently find yourself in harmony and rhythm. I cannot recommend this collection enough."
- Tim Wright - Retired Royal Marines Commando, Father, Aspiring Lawyer,
Beadle of Aldgate and Freeman of the City of London
"As I read this collection of poems, it felt as if Michele had peered into my own soul to free the feelings that had been held captive there. She has a gift for making the reader feel seen and heard. I feel validated. Her words heal, refresh and inspire."
- Mashelle Hudspeth James - Executive Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, "The Essence" Co-founder & Self development workshop leader